Thursday, August 16, 2012

The time has come my friends to talk of many things.

I have started and stopped with the blogs over the years. This was with good reason the first time. I had an amazing little blog back in the early 2000s. I did enjoy it. I had what would be called a respectable following. I had friend in the blog-o-sphere that were well known and informative. It was good. Until I was nominated for an award.

Who knew that adults, whom I assume had lives, could revert to elementary school nastiness over a freaking sticker for your blog. I mean, there was no money, no trophy, just an admittedly craptacular sticker declaring you "The Best of Blogs" in your category. So, seeing the crazy, I left.

I tried a few years ago to start another blog. It got off to a really rough start. I lost focus. I posted infrequently, if at all some months, let alone weeks. It just was not doing it for me. So once more, I left.

I am back again. I can not promise that I will be a great blogger. I will not promise to post regularly. I do know that the content I choose to post will be solid. It will be informative. It might be entertaining. In the end, it will be what it will be.

This is my broomstick! I plan to have a wild damn ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment